Monday, October 13, 2008

Intro

In Bangladesh we have few things to cheer about, very few things to take pride. Whenever I go through a newspaper I find it difficult to read. It is full of bad news. When I live in such frustrating environment, my confidence goes down. Sometime I think that I should leave this country. Some time I feel that no good thing will happen to this country. I get panicked……but only for a moment. I know that lot of good things are happening out there in Bangladesh. May be our media is not interested to show the positives, may be bad news sells well than good news. Whatever is the reason, I find more reasons to be optimistic about our country than our newspapers and electronic media find. This blog is mainly to keep a collection of these optimisms. Some time I forget those points. So whenever I would get frustrated, I wish to come back in this site and wish to get energized. My discussion will mainly revolve around the economy of the country, business environment, financial sector, investment opportunity. I am a very active investor in stock market. So stock market will come frequently in my writing. But I might write about some completely different things as well.

1 comment:

ASM said...

Good writing! Hope to see more in coming days in a regular fashion.

Ashim